About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Great review on Seven+ PRO from Amee's Savory Dish website


Note:
Contact me for details on how to get a FREE bottle. For more info visit:

www.exfuze.com/iwi
Miriam



Tuesday, May 1, 2012


exFuze PROformance Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Recently, I was contacted by Stephanie at Superfoods4Life to do a product review on the exFuzeSeven+ PROformance blend.  I have to admit, at first, I was a little apprehensive.  The first thing that came to my mind was "hmmm....kind of sounds like a MonaVie knock off product".   However, after doing some extensive research, I discovered that there were many more amazing nutrients in this product than similar nutritional supplement drinks on the market.  Here is a great article on how Seven+ is superior to MonaVie.  I was intrigued enough to happily agree to be Stephanie's product tester.  However, I had one condition, that she was ok with me being totally honest in my review!  
I received my bottle in the mail a few days later......


 Here are the label ingredients:


These are benefits listed on the exfuze Seven+ website for the PROformance blend:
Seven + Pro is unique in that it contains a rare and exotic adaptogenic combination of eleutherococcus and astragalus. 

• Helps metabolize carbs, proteins and fats into energizing fuel*
• Increased energy*
• Sustained endurance*
• Improved muscular strength*
• Improved oxygen uptake*
• Improved aerobic performance and capacity*
• Enhanced mental, physical performance*
  Exfuze Seven + Pro is BSCG certified



I started off taking 1 oz in the morning and 1oz before lunch on an empty stomach for the first week.  It tastes delicious, sort of like a tart grape juice.  I was happy that I didn't have to hold my nose and choke it down.  Within the first few days I could tell a noticeable difference in the way that I felt.  I had more energy (and not the jittery kind!) and no longer had that 3pm crash that I often would get in the afternoon.  I was also able to have a vigorous workout session in the morning without a big pre-workout meal (which I usually require or I crash mid-workout).  Another perk that I experienced was a decrease in my sugar cravings.  This is usually a problem of mine and a constant battle to keep my sweet tooth at bay.  I was loving this new healthy tonic!!  

After about two weeks into taking Seven+, I started noticing a BIG change in my libido.  This was not something that I had read in the product reviews that I had researched, so I got online and googled "increased libido with Seven+".   I found out that I wasn't the only one getting this spicy perk!  Other testimonials boasted the same benefits with Seven+ PROformance.   I debated on whether or not to include this in my review (it's sort of a personal topic), but it's one of the biggest reasons that I am re-ordering and I promised to be honest!  My husband ordered me to stock up and NEVER run out.

Based on scientific studies, here are some of the major benefits of Seven+:

Cleanses and “detoxes” the body
Offers increased energy and stamina
Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
Possesses anti-inflammatory benefits
Promotes quicker healing
Supports the immune system
Fights damaging free-radicals
Contains xanthones, which may help reverse the signs of aging
Aids cellular regeneration
Aids in muscle regeneration and contractions
Supports blood glucose control
Promotes healthy joint mobility and function
Aids appetite control
Improves mental focus
May help regulate emotions and calm nerves
Enhances gastrointestinal health
Supports the cardiovascular system
Supports good circulation
Supports deep sleep


Seven+  is a botanical supplement that fuzes together extracts from seven of the world’s most powerful superfoods!  Those superfoods are:


Gac
Known as “mubiezi” in traditional Chinese, the Gac fruit seeds have for thousands of years been used for a variety of internal and external medicinal uses. Gac also contains lycopene, a powerful anti-oxidant that helps to combat free-radicals in the body than tomatoes and 10 times more beta-carotene than carrots.
Acai
The Acai berry or Euterpe Oleracea is truly the jewel of the Amazon. Growing in the nutrient intense soil of the Brazilian rain forests, this precious little berry is packed with vital, life giving nutrients. Our Açai is not a fruit juice extract, or a freeze dried powder, but rather a pure extract whole fruit powder that retains the Açai’s natural potency and efficacy.
Goji
Seven+ contains Lycium Barbarum, more commonly known as the Himalayan Goji. Goji is possibly one of the world’s greatest natural answers to anti-aging. In the Himalayan Mountains, some of the world’s oldest people credit their advanced age and health to a steady diet of Goji. Goji is an incredible berry found in a remote corner of the earth.
Noni
Morinda Citrifolia has been used for many centuries as a medicine in Hawaiian and Asian cultures. This potato sized fruit, known as Noni, is one of the most popular botanicals today and is widely used by naturopathic and homeopathic practitioners. Noni has also been found to have strong anti-inflammatory capabilities.
Fucoidan
Perhaps one of the most exciting botanicals in Seven+ is the glyconutrient, Fucoidan. This complex polysaccharide has certainly perked the interest of researchers around the globe with over 675 independent clinical studies to date.
Mangosteen
Mangosteen or Garcinia Mangostana had its first scientific article published on it in 1697 by Jaques Garcin, after observing its benefits. The Mangosteen fruit has a hard outer shell which is valued because of its rich concentrate of Xanthones. Xanthones have been shown to have benefits for cardiovascular health, hypertension and thrombosis. exfuse powders and extracts the entire fruit as most of the nutrients are in the hard outer shell which are not easily available via typical concentration methods.
Seabuckthorn
Hippophae rhamnoides or Seabuckthorn as it is more commonly known is one of the most important natural resources in the mountainous regions of China and Russia. Seabuckthorn has often been called natures multi-vitamin with its robust combination of vitamins, including folic acid, flavenoids and carotenoids. It also contains a wonderful Omega complex.
The plus + ingredients include, pomegranate, wild blueberries, aloe vera, and concord grapes.


I do not take multi-vitamins because I prefer to get my nutrients through whole foods.  It's a personal choice, of course.  However, I could never get this amazing blend of vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and amino acids in my diet alone!!  I currently take an Omega complex and biotin and will certainly add Seven+ PROformance to my wellness routine.  I was very pleased with my results!


http://www.ameessavorydish.com/2012/05/exfuse-properformance-product-review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment