About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Thursday, May 3, 2012

RAW Almond Milk recipe (using Soyabella)



Ingredients


* Dry, raw almonds - 1 measuring cup


* Water - 0.8L-1.3L


* Agave Nectar - 4 tablespoons


* Raw Vanilla - 1/2 pod


Directions


1. Rinse, and soak almonds in water for 4-6 hours or overnight.


2. Drain almonds and load into the milk screen.


3. Cut vanilla pod into 3 or 4 pieces and load into milk screen.


4. Fill Soyabella carafe with water.


5. Attach head unit to carafe and run mill function 3 - 4 times.


6. Remove head unit, and add agave nectar for taste


7. TIP: Many flavorings can be added to your almond milk. Don't be afraid to experiment!


Try other flavorings other than vanilla and other sweeteners. Agave Nectar, molasses, brown rice syrup, date sugar, carob powder, and malted barley syrup are some other sweeteners that can be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment