About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Monday, May 28, 2012

Raw Spaghetti with Cheezy Cheese Sauce recipe (vegan)

I love this recipe! I'm hooked and make it just about every week now. Use a vegetable spiraler to turn raw zucchini or squash or both into spaghetti. Then just pour the sauce over it.

Thanks for a great recipe, Mimi Kirk! See Mimi's recipe below.

Here's a picture of my zucchini and squash spaghetti using the Veggetti spiraler with only 1/4 of  Mimi's recipe for the sauce (I did not have any fresh rosemary so I used dried rosemary).


Cheezy Cheese Sauce


Cheezy Cheese Sauce
2 cups raw cashews
4-5 tablespoons lemon juice
1/1/2 cups water
1/8 cup olive oil
2-3 tsp. fresh rosemary, minced
3-4 tsp. Braggs Liquid Aminos or gluten free tamari
3-4 tbsp. nutritional yeast
1-2 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt or to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Blend into thick cream. Add more water if needed.
Taste for all seasonings and add more to your liking.
Garlic can also be added along with ribbon cut basil.

2 comments: