About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crock Pot Hot Whole Grain Cereal recipe

I'm going to try this but without the cornmeal, bulgur, or fruit (it's best to eat fruit alone or with green leafy veggies).
Miriam



Crock Pot Hot Whole Grain Cereal



Crock Pot Hot Whole Grain Cereal4***** (10)

Filed under: Breakfast and Brunch, German

Total time: ½ day PT43200.0S    Prep time: 10 min

Chef: 

Salty
Savory
Sour
Bitter
Sweet
Spicy
IngredientsServes  4 servingsChange Save @ Email  Print
212 tbsps bulgur
212 tbsps brown rice
2 tbsps barley
2 tbsps millet
2 tbsps cornmeal
14 cup rolled oat
34 cup fruit (chopped dried mixed)
2 tbsps fruit (chopped dried mixed)
112 tsps cinnamon
3 cups water
1 tbsp vanilla
1Spray the inside of the crock pot with nonstick cooking spray.
2Combine all the grains, the dried fruit and cinnamon in crock pot and mix well.
3Stir in water and vanilla.
4Cover crock pot and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low. Check occasionally, and stir to prevent sticking.
5Stir the cereal before serving.
6You can add more water to change the texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment