About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Video of little boy's amazing BRAIN TUMOR healing! (eXfuze consumer)

"3 years after surgery and chemotherapy, 8-year old Chao Hui had another relapse of brain tumour. Unfortunately due to a blood clot and the placement of the tumour, he could not undergo surgery to remove it. 1 week after taking eXfuze Seven+, the doctor discharged him from the hospital. Another week following that, the doctor did an MRI and found no tumour in the brain. Chao Hui really loves eXfuze. He drinks it like water! I feel so thankful to eXfuze."
- Madam Ruth, Kuala Lumpur
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fICjIZiF72E

Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment