About Me

My Photo
God loves us so much that He has given us precious creations in nature from the beginning of time to help us live healthy and productive lives! I love God and believe in utilizing everything He created for us. His food is miraculous! I am married to a wonderful man and have two beautiful, healthy daughters, ages 12 and 7. I am an activist for "all things God" and believe in living by His Word. I homeschool and have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Friday, May 25, 2012

This is your brain on sugar: UCLA study shows high-fructose diet sabotages learning, memory

Read the story hear and find out how omega 3 can help curb your cravings for soda!
http://earthsky.org/science-wire/this-is-your-brain-on-sugar-ucla-study-shows-high-fructose-diet-sabotages-learning-memory

2 comments:

  1. Miriam,
    I read that article too. Found it fascinating! Some of the info on the earthsky newsletters is evolution-based, and I disregard it. But, I like knowing what is going on at night in the sky! (We saw the eclipse last Sunday!)

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bethany, i found it on your site! lol

      Delete