About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Raw Organic Blueberry Pie recipe


Raw Organic Blueberry Pie

Raw Organic Blueberry Pie

Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus

Blueberries contain lots of natural pectin, which makes them gel quickly so you can create a tasty dessert with absolutely no thickeners needed.
 

Ingredients

Raw Nut Pie Crust
  • 1 cup almonds
  • 1 cup pecans
  • 1 cup dates
  • ¼ “piece of vanilla bean OR 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • ½ teaspoon Celtic or Himalayan salt
Blueberry Pie Filling
  • 5 cups blueberries
  • 2 bananas
  • ¼ cup coconut butter
  • ¼ cup raw unfiltered honey

Directions

Pie Crust Recipe Directions
In food processor using “S” blade, process till pea size, add dates and continue processing till well combined. Place in a 9” pie dish and press evenly onto bottom and sides.
Blueberry Pie Filling Directions
Place 4 cups of blueberries, bananas, coconut butter and honey in food processor. Using “S” blade process until smooth and creamy. Fold in remaining blueberries and pour into pie shell. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment