About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Vegan Yogurt and fruit bark recipe (dairy, gluten, egg, refined sugar, and soy free)!

So yummy and simple. I forgot to take a pic before we ate almost half of it. Lol

Instructions:
Place wax paper on cookie sheet. 
Spread yogurt on wax paper with a rubber spatula (I used my homemade vegan and soy free yogurt recipe posted on this site.)
Gently press in your favorite fruit. We used grape halves, pineapple chunks, and blueberries. 
Freeze until hard and you can break off pieces in big chunks.



No comments:

Post a Comment