About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Raw Vegan Avocado Dip recipe (dairy, gluten, egg, refined sugar, and soy free)

This is amazing! My friend Kerry made this for a charity party we hosted, and I couldn't stop eating it!

I made it tonight and didn't have any black olives so I added organic black beans (with the black beans it's not 100% vegan but still close).

I also used Culantro instead of Cilantro, which I ended up loving.

If you have fresh lime juice, add that also in addition to the lemon in the recipe. So good!

We ate it as a meal with organic blue corn tortilla chips.

Avocado Dip
1 bunch of cilantro
2 jalapenos (mine did not have these)
4 avocados
1 small onion (chopped very small)
5 cloves of garlic
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 16 oz. can of corn
2 4 oz. cans of black olives
1/3 c. olive oil
¼ c. lemon juice
3 T. of cider vinegar
Oregano, salt, pepper to taste

Chop up and mix all ingredients EXCEPT the avocado.  Add the avocado right before serving. 

Enjoy with organic tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment