About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Vegan, raw Lemon Cream Pie recipe (dairy, gluten, egg, refined sugar, and soy free)


So yummy! I only made half the recipe since it was my first time trying this. If you make the whole thing use a springform pan.

You can substitute one of the nuts in the crust with pecans or walnuts. I used pecans instead of macadamia nuts.

I used small pitted dates instead of medjool dates.
I used the 3rd of these powdered sugar substitutes:

Stevia

If you want to use stevia as a powdered sugar substitute, here are three versions to choose from.
  • Take 2 packets of stevia with 1 cup of arrowroot or potato starch and process them in a food processor.
  • Alternatively, you can process 4 packets of stevia with 1 cup of arrowroot or potato starch and 1 cup of whey protein powder.
  • Finally, you can process 4 packets of stevia with 1 cup of arrowroot or potato starch and 1 cup of powdered milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment