About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Friday, July 23, 2010

WARNING: This Common Food Causes DEVASTATING OFFSPRING DEFECTS in New Research Study

WARNING: This Common Food Causes DEVASTATING OFFSPRING DEFECTS in New Research Study

This is a sad picture of what will happen to our children and future generations if we don't cautiously read product labels. Let's not sacrifice our precious children in the fire like the pagans did! Ignorance is not bliss:

Click here for article:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/05/22/jeffrey-smith-interview-april-24.aspx

Do we treat our cars better than we do our kids?

Q. What kind of gas do you put in your car?
A. Unleaded.

Q. Why don't you use Diesel?
A. I would never do that! My car can't handle diesel. It would break down! That's so dumb.

Q. So what I hear you telling me is that you love your car more than you love your children?
A. What on earth are you talking about? Of course I love my children! What does that have to do with my car?!!

Q. Well, let's see.... You would never consider putting the wrong fuel in your car even one time, but you have no problem putting the wrong fuel in your child's body day after day (i.e. fake foods with GMOs, artificial colors, trans fat, chemical preservatives, pesticides, hormones, excessive sugar, etc). Your child breaks down much the same way your car does if given the wrong fuel!
A. (silence......mouth wide open)

Cancer is the number one cause of death by disease for children and is highly preventable with the right fuel!

No comments:

Post a Comment