About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can Cosmetics and Fragrances Cause Behavior Problems in Your Unborn Baby? (common ingredient in perfumes, shampoos, soaps, nail polishes, lotions, deodorants and other personal care products)

Can Cosmetics and Fragrances Cause Behavior Problems in Your Unborn Baby? (common ingredient in perfumes, shampoos, soaps, nail polishes, lotions, deodorants and other personal care products)


Children more likely to have attention, behavioral problems when exposed to phthalates in womb, New York study says
http://www.environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/news/phthalates-and-attention-deficits

1 comment: