About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Friday, July 23, 2010

Cheap and Effective Solution for overheating and headaches from CELL PHONE use and more

Cheap and Effective Solution for overheating and headaches from CELL PHONE use and more


Hi, All.

A few days ago I lost my eDot cell phone protector chip, and I can't stand using my cell phone now. My Mom also noticed after I put the eDot on her phone that it no longer overheats even after long conversations. This is serious and much-needed protection for cell phone users. Even if you use an earpiece you desperately need the protection and possibly more. There are chips out there that are much more expensive than this one and contain much less protection. I've used 3 different kinds so far. The eDot is the best quality and price I have found.

For added protection from cell phone towers and other electronic chaos other than talking on the cell phone, my whole family wears the EP2 pendant as well.

Both items come with a letter explaining how you can test that they actually work. I've done it!


- eDot EMR Blocker for Cell Phones and Bluetooth

- EP2 Stress Reducing Pendant

To Purchase, click here:
www.ewater.com/2020

No comments:

Post a Comment