About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Friday, July 23, 2010

How to Wipe Ten Years Off Your Face -- as Easy as 1, 2, 3...

How to Wipe Ten Years Off Your Face -- as Easy as 1, 2, 3...


I received the following email from Dr. Mercola. Before you go and spend the fortune that he is charging for his organic skin care line, you may want to know that I already include his two main ingredients and so many other exotic botanicals as part of my daily skin care routine: SEA BUCKTHORN and ACAI. The difference is that it costs me LESS THAN A PENNY per day to do it, not the $200 per month that he is charging! Guys can do this too.

What's my secret? Every morning, and night if I remember, I spray a little bit of organic liquid superplant extracts from my eXfuze Seven+ bottle ON MY FACE. I just keep a tiny amount in a little spritzer bottle (or in a glass dropper bottle) to use when applying my organic moisturizer from Aubrey Organics. It actually helps my moisturizer blend in better and feels amazing. My bottle of Seven+ only costs $35 per month; I drink most of it and spray the rest on my face or blend it with my moisturizer in the palm of my hand. It feels and smells heavenly! That takes years off not only my face but my actual body too for a lot less than money that most women are spending on their beauty care line! By the way, working on beauty from the inside out is a lot more effective than attacking the problem from the outside. And I do mean that in more ways than one! Lets not forget ladies about inner beauty from a heart that is focused on THINGS ABOVE!

"And let not your adornment be merely external--braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. For in this way in former times the holy women also, who hoped in God, used to adorn themselves, being submissive to their own husbands. Thus Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, and you have become her children if you do what is right without being frightened by any fear."

http://www.mercolahealthyskin.com/skincare-offer.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment