About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Friday, July 23, 2010

Becoming HEART-ATTACK PROOF

Find out how to completely prevent and reverse heart disease and become HEART-ATTACK PROOF! This is a disease that is absolutely unnecessary and completely preventable, yet it is the #1 cause of death in the US for men and women. For many women it has become known as the silent killer. According to Esselstyn, even if you have tremendous artery blockage you can reverse it so much that when you get re-tested you can have the arteries of a healthy 21 year-old.

I have spoken directly to Dr. Esselstyn of the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio, and he confirmed that I am now heart-attack proof. You can do it too in about 3-4 weeks. Check out how I did it here via Dr. Esselstyn's plan:

http://www.heartattackproof.com/

P.S. We have no recorded cases of anyone dying of a hearth attack with cholesterol under 150! How about that for some great trivia?

No comments:

Post a Comment