About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Friday, July 23, 2010

Organic Brown Rice Recipe - Easy and Delicious

Organic Brown Rice - Easy and Delicious


Ingredients:
3 cups Organic Brown Rice (Walmart has it cheapest)
1 Tablespoon Organic Coconut Oil (neutral taste: I like Jarrow brand)
1 Tablespoon Celtic sea salt or Himalayan Pink sea salt
6 cups purified/distilled water

Put all ingredients into a rice cooker, stir and turn on. It’s that simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment