About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Raw Spinach Dip recipe

Note:
This is very easy to make and yummy, but I prefer using my food processor instead of a blender!I recommend using way LESS red onions though; they are too much for my taste.
Miriam


Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
Hallelujah Acres

Raw veggies are great for snacking, but they're even better with a yummy dip! Try this one with your next raw veggie tray and watch them disappear.

Ingredients

5 cups spinach
1 large avocado (peeled & pitted)
½ cup red onion pieces
1 small garlic clove (peeled)
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon unrefined salt
Pinch of cayenne
Pinch of ginger root (optional)
Directions

Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until creamy.
Add a pinch of ginger root for a little extra zing if desired.

http://www.hacres.com/recipes/cards/raw-spinach-dip/?utm_source=Health%2BTip&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Image&utm_content=746&utm_campaign=Health%2BTip

No comments:

Post a Comment