About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Amazing made fresh to order, 100% natural skincare and body products!

I absolutely love these homemade, 100% natural Skin2Spirit products made fresh to order by my friend, Kirschner Kathi! I just placed another order and can't get enough! My hubby uses the face and eye lotion too. They smell and feel amazing! They end up lasting a long time so they are also a great value. I actually pay less now for my face and eye lotion than before bcs the containers are twice the size of what I used to buy. In addition to many other fabulous ingredients they contain organic, wild-crafted superfood extracts of:
-Acai Berry
-Blueberry
-Brown Seaweed
-GAC Fruit
-Goji Berry
-Mangosteen
-Noni Berry
-Pomegranate
-Sea Buckthorn AND
-GREEN TEA

Love them!

Order here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Skin2Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment