About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Saturday, March 3, 2012

The importance of a mattress!

Most of us know that a bed mattress needs to be replaced at least every 10 yrs, but we often try to get by on longer. I know I did! I still have the one my hubby and I purchased when we got married almost 13 yrs ago. Unfortunately, about a year ago it was starting to cause me back pain. The same thing was happening to a friend who was still sleeping on her wedding mattress too.

So instead of replacing the mattress (still trying to save money), I ordered a magnetic mattress pad that is about 2 inches thick, and the pain stopped the first night and never returned. Yay!

I got this one because my flexible spending account covered it, but there are less expensive options on this wonderful website:
http://magnapak-magnetic-mattress-health-therapy.com/catalog/trunorth-natural-queen-58x775-1000-north-magnets-p-569.html


Even if you sleep alone on a full or queen size bed, you can order a twin size mattress pad to save money if you only sleep on one side of your bed. Also, if you share a bed you and your husband may want different types of pads so you can each get your own if you purchase twins.

I highly recommend magnetic mattress pads! Yes, I still have to replace the mattress eventually, but I love my mattress pad!

Blessings,
Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment