About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Get $10 OFF your FIRST ORDER of organic foods and more!

Have you heard about Vitacost.com?

They have over 30,000 health and wellness products, including vitamins, supplements, herbs, personal care products, organic foods and more; and it's all way cheaper than the health food store!

If you decide to check it out, please register through my link so we can both get a $10 off coupon!

Use this code to get $10 OFF your FIRST ORDER:
http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=90197996

No comments:

Post a Comment