About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Vegan, Raw Key Lime Pie Pudding (dairy, gluten, egg, soy, and refined sugar free)

I just whipped this key lime pudding together on a whim after my daughter and I made raw cookie dough balls but flattend them a little to resemble regular cookies. I realized that the crust I usually make for key lime pie is almost identical to the ingredients in the cookie dough balls, except for the chocolate chips in the cookie. So the light bulb went on, and I figured we could make a raw key lime cookie sandwich! It was awesome! Keep in mind, this pudding is great on its own. The cookie is just a bonus.

I didn't measure any of the ingredients in the pudding. I happened to have a half Haas avocado on hand that I was planning to have for dinner, so I threw that into my mini Blendtec Wildside attachment along with all the ingredients from my key lime pie filling. I just guessed at the amounts since I wasn't making a formal dessert. I didn't have time to soak the cashews so I just ground them up first with some water until creamy and then added the other ingredients.


Here's the cookie sandwich, made by my daughter (I used more pudding in mine):

Here's the recipe for my raw key lime pie:
http://yourbodygodstemple.blogspot.com/2014/12/vegan-raw-key-lime-pie-recipe.html

Here's the recipe for the raw cookie dough balls:
http://yourbodygodstemple.blogspot.com/2014/12/raw-cookie-dough-bites-recipe-dairy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment