About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Vegan, Raw, Creamy Mayonnaise (dairy, gluten, egg, soy, and sugar free)

I only wanted to make a small batch so I used half of all the ingredients in the video below and made slight changes:

Ingredients (I used all organic):
1/2 cup canned coconut milk
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup grape seed or safflower oil (option to use more coconut oil instead of these)
1/4 cup cashews
1/8 tsp turmeric
1/8 tsp sea salt
1/8 cup olive oil
1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp lemon juice (optional; can also try less apple cider vinegar and more lemon juice)
1/2 to 1 tsp yellow mustard (optional)
1 garlic clove minced (optional)



Instructions Video:
http://youtu.be/orOvHZLJ5ow
Basically, she blends all ingredients in a food processor except olive oil and apple cider vinegar. After mixing the olive oil and vinegar together in a measuring cup, she pours it slowly through the opening at the top while the food processor is running slowly. That's it! Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment