About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Grilled-Pineapple Crepes recipe (dairy, gluten, egg, soy, and refined sugar free)

So yummy! My husband made this a few nights ago on a whim. It was leftovers night, and we had some gluten free pancakes in the fridge and a ripe pineapple to eat. Wow! So good!

Ingredients:
Gluten-free Pancakes
Grilled pineapple chunks
Pineapple juice
Daiya non dairy cream cheese

Instructions:
Heat pineapple juice in a pan until it's reduced by half. You can also add 1-2 TBS of apple sauce like we did.
Grill pineapple chunks. We used our Foreman Grill for speed and simplicity.
Re-heat leftover gluten free pancakes.

Assembly:
Pour some of the heated juice in a bowl.
Place one pancake on it.
Spread cream cheese on pancake.
Top with pineapple.
You can also use some more cream cheese as a topping on the pineapple.









No comments:

Post a Comment