About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Monday, January 26, 2015

Cherry Banana Protein Shake recipe (dairy, gluten, egg, soy, and refined sugar free)

Ingredients:
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (original or vanilla)
2 TBS Mt Capra Caprotein fermented goat milk protein powder (or other protein powder of choice)
1/4 cup or more organic frozen or fresh cherries pitted
1 medium banana
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 TBS honey
1 scoop Vitamin Shoppe Organic Stevia Extract
Add ice if using fresh fruit or if you want it more like a slushy
Add a little water if too thick

Blend in high speed blender.

Note: This recipe also works with blueberries or other fruit.



No comments:

Post a Comment