About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Great tips for freezing fresh lemon and lime zest and juice!

Recently I started freezing zest and refrigerating the juice when buying bags of organic lemons and limes. I like having it handy for recipes. I always worry about the juice going rancid though before using it all up, so I was happy to find these great tips.

http://www.gardenbetty.com/2012/02/freezing-fresh-lemon-slices-lemon-juice-and-lemon-zest/


No comments:

Post a Comment