About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Yummy and Healthy Peanut Butter protein shake

Note:
This was inspired by my daughter, Savanna.
Miriam

Makes 2-3 servings (8 oz each)

2 TBS Organic Valencia Peanut Butter (Arrowhead Mills)
1 TBS Organic Raw Honey
1 Banana
1 TBS Carob powder
1-2 cups of Almond Milk (depending on your thickness preference)
1 Scoop of ShapeWay Meal Replacement Shake or 1 TBS of Nutribiotic Organic Vanilla Rice Protein powder
Several ice cubes

Blend all ingredients in a blender or BlendTec.

You can purchase the above items here:

Organic Valencia Peanut Butter (Arrowhead Mills): http://www.vitacost.com/Arrowhead-Mills-Organic-Creamy-Valencia-Peanut-Butter
(use this link to get $10 off your first purhase at Vitacost.com: http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=90197996)

ShapeWay Meal Replacement Shake: www.exfuze.com/iwi

Nutribiotic Organic Vanilla Rice Protein powder: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-72458-nutribiotic-organic-vegan-rice-protein-vanilla-15-lbs

I may be ordering some organic raw valencia peanuts in bulk to make my own peanut butter. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment