About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Raw, vegan chocolate pudding, Yum!

by Miriam Mas Moss on Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 8:26pm
I just made raw chocolate pudding for the first time! As a topping I whipped up some organic coconut cream conentrate with a dash of organic vanilla etract, organic agave, and sea salt using my little coffee grinder! Extra yum!

This Week's Recipe from the Raw Food Coach (get more at: http://www.therawfoodcoach.com/products/50_quick_and_easy_recipes.php)
Chocolate (Carob) Pudding

This recipe has been a favourite of mine for many years and is one of those featured in my 50 Recipes. It's great for dessert any time of year, but especially in the colder months when you want something sweet and comforting.

Ingredients:
* 2 avocadoes
* 1 cup dates
* 1/2 cup raw carob powder
* Water as required

Directions
1) Simply blend all ingredients in a blender, food processor or with a hand blender until the mixture is smooth and creamy.

2) Taste test before serving. Add more avocado if you'd like it richer and/or creamier, add more dates for extra sweetness or add more carob for a stronger chocolate flavour.

3) Serve on its own or with raw ice-cream for the ultimate treat.

RAW COACH'S TOP TIPS:

* If you don't like carob powder you can use this with cocoa powder or raw chocolate powder instead.

* This recipe will keep for about 2-3 days in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment