About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blendtec Blender heaven!

I think I've died and gone to Blendtec heaven!

I just got my Blendtec blender, and needless to say Green Smoothies are a whole new experience! Wow! They are super smooth and taste so much better!

But I'm also enjoying all the other neat stuff I get to do now. I just took a big salad made of kale, romaine, and tomatoes loaded with hemp seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sea salt, olive oil, and topped it with warm spinach spaghetti. When I was done loading it looked so overwhelming that I decided to shrink it in the Blend-tec. I just used the pulse button a few times, and I ended up with a mini salad that looked like tabouli. Yum! Much faster and easier to eat too! I was also amazed at how easy it was to wash the plastic carafe! I barely needed to use a sponge bcs most of my mess rinsed right out.

So many amazing uses for this fun contraption, including yummy raw, vegan puddings and chopping my kids' leafy greens to the perfect size.

I can't believe I've lived all these years without my precious Blend-tec! I should have moved it to the top of my wish list years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment