About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Friday, February 18, 2011

Pecan Loaf: vegan meatloaf that even your meat-lovers will love

Hallelujah Diet vegan meatloaf that's soy-free and has even meat-lovers raving! Yum! You guys are going to love this recipe! If you like a more moist texture, then you'll definitely want to use a 14 oz can of organic diced tomatoes instead of fresh. I've done it both ways. This time I sauteed sweet onions in organic coconut oil (neutral taste version) instead of water and used 2 garlic cloves intead of 1/4 tsp garlic powder (1 clove = 1/8 tsp powder). I love using coconut oil in everything I can! I also grind my own bread crumbs from fresh whole grain bread without preservatives. Btw, I never put the celery in it since my family and I are not huge fans.

P.S. I always make the organic brown rice ahead of time in the rice cooker. I usually make 3 cups of rice with 6 cups of purified water, 1 TBS sea salt, and 1 TBS organic coconut oil (neutral taste). Sometimes I add turmeric and paprika. When I make big batches I freeze some in 16 oz canning jars (glass Ball jars), and then I put the amount I'll need for the next day in the fridge overnight to defrost. Saves time!



No comments:

Post a Comment