About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Friday, February 18, 2011

Coconut almond butter - Yum!

I love this recipe! I got the idea from an article on how to make nut/seed butters that I'm still looking for so I can post if for everyone.

Blend the following in a food processor:

Almonds (washed and soaked overnight and then rinsed)
Organic creamed coconut (unsweetened)
Organic coconut oil as needed for smoother blending
Dash of organic agave, organic vanilla extract, and sea salt

Make sure the coconut is soft first (heat slightly if necessary)

Play with the amounts to your liking. You can spread this on bread or crackers or eat straight.

Here's a great deal! For the creamed coconut I use Let's Do Organic Creamed Coconut, 7-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6):
http://www.amazon.com/Lets-Do-Organic-Creamed-Coconut/dp/B00113ZZ5U/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1297719239&sr=8-3

No comments:

Post a Comment