About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Size 0 is the new 8!

0 is the new 8 - The Boston Globe

I knew they were making clothes too big now in relation to the size listed on the label! Here's the scoop! I am wearing less than a size 6 in most of today's clothes. That's ridiculous! I am 12 pounds heavier than I was when wearing a size 5 in the 90s (back then 125 lbs). I think I had to weigh at least 120 lbs. to wear a size 5 in the 80s. Realistically, I am more likely a true size 8-10 since I am 137 lbs and 5'5". America's perception of proper weight/size has gotten so warped since fast food came around! A "true" size 6 woman can now buy 0-00 size clothes at some stores like Ann Taylor, etc. Check out the details below:

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2006/05/05/0_is_the_new_8/

Don't despair! Eating multitudes of the right foods can get us all to our ideal weight! You can eat as much as you want of the right foods, including yummy ones, and reach your body's ideal weight. Counting calories, fat, carbs, etc. is unnecessary. Put the right fuel in your body and get rid of the toxins and watch what happens naturally! It's a blast to eat as much as you want and watch the pounds melt away (even without exercise, but exercise is necessary for good overall health)!

No comments:

Post a Comment