EASY CHEESY SAUCE
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
- ½ cup grapeseed oil Vegenaise (purple label - available in health food stores and better grocery stores)
- 1 heaping Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Distilled water to thin
- Combine Vegenaise, nutritional yeast, and 2 tsp of distilled water in a personal blender and blend until creamy.
- If you don't have a personal blender, place ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until creamy and pourable.
- If too thick, add a little more water.
- Serve on baked potatoes or over steamed vegetables. Adds a creamy, cheesy flavor to whatever you place it on.