About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, February 14, 2010

MEAT OF CLONED ANIMALS NOW LEGAL for Human Consumption - The FDA is playing God!

Thursday, January 31, 2008 12:10 AM
Subject: MEAT OF CLONED ANIMALS NOW LEGAL for Human Consumption - The FDA is playing God!


Dear Friends and Family,

This is frightening! Read the article below carefully. They mention continuing a "voluntary" moratorium. Don't be fooled by that. Producers are only interested in their profits and don't care about anything they've been asked to do on a voluntary basis. Here is a good example. Over 16 years ago, on a "voluntary" basis, the FDA asked drink manufacturers to eliminate Sodium Benzoate from drinks that contained Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) due to the possible formation of Benzene (a known carcinogen). Today, there are still many drinks containing Benzene on store shelves, and we have been drinking them!

I can't help but wonder how long this "voluntary" moratorium on cloned animal meat and dairy has been in place.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/568880

No comments:

Post a Comment