About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Fresh Veggie Wraps recipe (dairy, gluten, egg, soy, and sugar free)

This was so simple and a hit with my hubby and my 13 year old.

To keep it vegan use vegan mayonnaise (Vegenaise has a soy-free version now) and Daiya Cheese Shreds (I prefer cheddar over mozzarella flavor).

To keep it gluten-free use corn tortillas or other gluten free tortilla.

I used a fresh garlic clove minced instead of garlic powder and green onions instead of onion powder. I also prefer red pepper over green.

http://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/228480/fresh-veggie-wraps/


No comments:

Post a Comment