About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Casserole recipe (gluten, egg, soy, and sugar free)

I used my own coconut milk yogurt (recipe on this blog site).

I cooked the spaghetti squash and shredded it a day ahead of time, which made this simpler. I cooked it by putting it in the slow cooker with 2 cups of water on low for 6 hours. I cut a few holes on the squash with a sharp knife before closing the lid. It was so easy to cut and shred.

Recipe:
http://detoxinista.com/2013/02/cheesy-spaghetti-squash-casserole/


No comments:

Post a Comment