About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding Pops recipe

Makes 5 or 6 pops (4-ounces, each)

1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup raw honey
2 small ripe avocados (about 12 ounces total, weighed whole)
2 medium ripe bananas
3/4 cup + 1/8 cup water

Place ingredients into a blender in the order listed above. Blend on high until batter is smooth, stopping to plunge the ingredients as necessary. Pour into popsicle molds, and place in freezer until solid - about 8 hours. Run a bit of warm water over the molds to ease removal if necessary. Enjoy!

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036191_chocolate_pudding_pops_recipes.html#ixzz1z2UuXQYg

No comments:

Post a Comment