Use this code to get $10 OFF your FIRST ORDER from Vitacost:
Homemade Coconut Milk Recipe – Do It Yourself
- One is its price. One of the biggest obstacles in transitioning to a more whole foods based diet can be cost. As such, we need to try to trim those costs in any reasonable way possible.
- And the second is that, if you aren’t careful, you might end up with a coconut milk that contains sodium metabisulfite, one of those icky preservatives. Who needs ‘em? Better to have your own coconut milk fresh made right in your own kitchen!
- save a lot of money
- control the ingredients, and, in the process,
- help the environment by reducing excessive packaging.
- baking, and
- just drinking plain.
- freeze it in ice cube trays and plop into warm coffee or tea when you need some “creamer.”
- If you happen to be one of those lucky Vitamix owners, you can even put the coconut milk cubes into the Vitamix with some sweetener and fruit and make an amazing smoothie!