About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

STEVIA, the ideal, healthy, and affordable sweetener!

Here are my two favorite brands of Stevia "so far" in terms of flavor, purity, and price (always watch for "other" ingredients when purchasing stevia). One is liquid and the other a powder:

Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf Stevia Clear Liquid
http://www.vitacost.com/wisdom-natural-sweetleaf-stevia-clear-liquid

Vitamin Shoppe Organic Stevia Powder
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=VS-2589

I tried the powder today in oatmeal for the first time, and it was yummy! My 6 yr old ate it all up without needing to add any extra sugar. Whenever we use honey or agave for oatmeal she always wants to add organic can juice sugar too, but not today. Yay! I also added a little bit of almond milk to the oatmeal in the pot after it finished cooking to make it more creamy.

Use this code to get $10 OFF your FIRST ORDER from Vitacost:
http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=90197996

I like Xylitol also as a natural sweetener because it kills bacteria, but it has to be made from 100% natural birch and it can get pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment