About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Thursday, November 12, 2009

DR OZ SHOW TODAY: What to do to avoid the DANGERS of DRINKING and BATHING WATER (the bathing issue is especially important for KIDS!)

-----Original Message-----
From: Miriam Moss [mailto:miriamlovesjesus@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 10:57 PM
Subject:
The shower filter and whole house filter he showed look exactly like the ones on www.ewater.com/2020.

By the way, I just bought the whole house filter and love it! No more yucky smell when opening the faucets and much different hair-washing experience! When you get a whole house filter on the above website you also get a free reverse-osmosis system for the drinking water (choice of under or over-the-counter system). Click on the special combo on the home page that says "LIMITED TIME OFFER." According to Fred Van Liew, the Water Doctor, even if you get the best whole house filter, you still need to use a reverse-osmosis system (or distiller) for the drinking water to get optimum purity. Then you oxygenate, alkalize, and re-mineralize it the right way.

Video of the show's water segment:
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dont-drink-water

All for God's Glory,
Miriam Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment