About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Monday, October 19, 2009

Organic pasta from Amazon.com with free shipping (great prices) and some are gluten-free

I just bought these recently and am very happy with them. They are much cheaper than at Publix and health food stores. Also, the variety of these grains are not even available at Publix. These are great supergrains without fillers like corn flour, etc. I will probably try other grains in the future, but in the meantime these are the best ones so far. Quinoa is gluten-free. Kamut is not gluten-free but contains a different kind of gluten than whole wheat that is much more digestible and can be tolerated by many people who cannot tolerate regular gluten.


1 "Eden Organic Kamut & Quinoa Twisted Pair, 100% Whole Grain, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)"
Grocery; $15.69 ($2.61 per box)

1 "Eden Organic Pasta Spirals, Kamut Vegetable, 12-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)"
Grocery; $16.77 ($2.79 per box)

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

All for God's Glory,
Miriam Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment