About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Dr Oz System 20 eating plan

This System 20 program from Dr. Oz is awesome! I'm doing a mostly vegetarian form of it, which contains the foods that I basically eat all the time anyway. The first pic is what I just ate for lunch, which is my heaviest meal of the day. Grains are not included in the diet, but I did have some organic brown rice underneath my Cuban black beans. For me personally, I need to add a small amount of whole grains to the diet because I require a high fiber content per day. In case you're wondering what's next to the broccoli, that's riced cauliflower. Broccoli and cauliflower are two of the most powerful veggies for health and weight management. For dessert I had a large organic beet from Love Beets topped with crumbled goat cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment