I added sweet white onion, sea salt, black pepper, and culantro.
I used chickpeas instead of quinoa, coconut aminos instead of Braggs, rice vinegar instead of red wine vinegar, and Sky Valley Sriracha instead of Thai chili paste (I'd like to try the paste, just didn't have any).
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized into medium noodles
- 1 small sweet potato, spiralized into thin noodles
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped raw almonds (optional)
- 3 Tbsp Bragg's aminos (or soy sauce)
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp natural almond butter
- 2 tsp garlic red Thai chili paste
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp almond milk (or water)
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy - or simply whisk ingredients together well. Taste and adjust if necessary.
- If desired, lightly saute the zucchini and sweet potato noodles, bell pepper, and carrot with 1 Tbsp olive oil until slightly soft.
- Place all veggies in a large bowl along with the cooked quinoa and green onion. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until thoroughly combined.
- Top with additional green onion and chopped almonds.