About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Detox Cabbage Salad recipe (vegan, gluten free, soy free)

I made this tonight as part of the meals included in Thomas Delauer's Organic Total Body Reboot (www.organichealthprotocol.com). I actually enjoyed it and will eat it again even after the 7 day program is over.



Ingredients (all organic):
1/2 cup raw shredded cabbage
1 small handful parsley
1 carrot
1 red beet
1 knuckle size piece of ginger (grated)
1 TBS melted coconut oil
1 tsp turmeric powder
Juice of 1/4 lemon
1/2 TBS apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
Black pepper to taste
1-2 TBS filtered water (just enough to make sure all the veggies get coated completely; add more water if necessary after mixing with salad)

Instructions:
Place cabbage and parsley in a large bowl.
Shred the carrot and beet in a blender. Add to the bowl.
Place all other ingredients in a small glass jar with a lid and shake. Pour over the salad. Mix thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment