About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Is Mercury the cause of your ADRENAL FATIGUE?

Is MERCURY in your body from dental fillings and eating seafood the possible cause of most of your health problems? It was mine! Please understand that no matter how good your diet and supplements you will never achieve optimal health with excess mercury in your body!
Miriam
--------
In this video Dr. Pompa talks about how mercury poisoning from his dental fillings and other heavy metals caused his adrenal Fatigue.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kikD_Bc-cDY&feature=player_embedded


No comments:

Post a Comment