About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Saturday, August 21, 2010

What If You Went through a Mastectomy, Only to Discover Your Diagnosis Was False?

What If You Went through a Mastectomy, Only to Discover Your Diagnosis Was False?

In 2006, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, an influential breast cancer survivors' organization, released a study, which estimated that in 90,000 cases, women who received a diagnosis of ductal carcinoma in situ (D.C.I.S.) or invasive breast cancer either did not have the disease or received incorrect treatment.

Click here for full article:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/08/07/mammography-leads-to-misdiagnosis-and-unnecessary-mastectomies.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment