About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies recipe (vegan)

These are amazing!

I only used 2/3 cup of rolled oats, so my cookies are actually darker.
I used 1/4 cup agave and 1/4 cup maple syrup (instead of 1/2 cup maple syrup) and a little less peanut butter.
I also added mini semi-sweet chocolate chips after I scooped the cookies onto the parchment paper.



No Bake Cookies

Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Serves 12 to 14
You'll love these easy chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies! Made with coconut oil and almond milk, this recipe is vegan and gluten-free.

Ingredients

Instructions

  • Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
  • In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the maple syrup, almond milk, cocoa, peanut butter, and vanilla and whisk to combine. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes, stirring often.
  • Remove from the heat and stir in the oats. Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop the batter onto the baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.

Notes

If your peanut butter is unsalted, stir a few pinches of salt into the chocolate mixture.
Original recipe from:https://www.loveandlemons.com/no-bake-cookies/

No comments:

Post a Comment