About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Latte-style black coffee without creamer or oils recipe

Did you know you can make foamy, latte style black coffee? Just add a scoop of organic acacia fiber, stevia extract, cinnamon, and flavor extract (vanilla, hazelnut, etc). Blend it up for about 10 seconds in a high powered blender.

A few days a week I add 1 tsp each of organic ghee and organic coconut oil to make bulletproof coffee, but if I add fats to my breakfast then I just do the black coffee version.


No comments:

Post a Comment