About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Monday, March 4, 2013

Organic, Food-based VITAMIN D3 anyone?

I just found two awesome organic, food-based D3 supplements that are affordable! It's been almost impossible to find affordable food-based D3 until now. Can't decide between the two? Get both and rotate them!

http://www.vitacost.com/natures-plus-source-of-life-garden-vitamin-d3
(60 capsules at $10.11, 1 capsule has 2,500 iu)

http://www.vitacost.com/garden-of-life-vitamin-code-raw-d3-5000-iu-60-capsules-2
(60 capsules at $17.47, 1 capsule has 5,000 iu)

The Garden of Life brand is a bit better deal based on the iu and contains probiotics and enzymes, but I can't resist those awesome exotic mushrooms in the Nature's Plus brand! Gotta have both!

Use this code to get $10 OFF your FIRST ORDER from Vitacost:
http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=90197996
(Be sure to use the same email address when you register as when you order products and register before ordering.)




No comments:

Post a Comment