About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Toothbrush hygiene tips - very important for staying healthy

1) Purchase a new toothbrush for your family members after the have been sick, or they may get the same infection again.

2) Clean your toothbrush in the dishwasher along with your dishes. You can also soak it in hydrogen peroxide for 10 minutes or overnight.

3) You can microwave your toothbrush to get rid of bacteria. Nuke it for approximately 1 min 30 sec.

4) Rinse with hot water before each use.

5) Wash with soap and hot water after each use.

6) Keep far away from toilet area.

7) Replace your toothbrush every month!

Extra tip:
Be sure to save your old toothbrushes for cleaning those hard to reach places around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment