About Me

My photo
I have a health ministry for friends, family, and health lovers world-wide. I'm totally into all-natural and avoid chemicals, food additives, etc. even in my cosmetics. I am working toward eating Vegan, Organic, and raw as much as possible (my family too). I'm married, and have two teen daughters that I homeschooled up until high School and two grown step kids. Optimal Health - God's Way ".....and the fruit thereof shall be for meat (FOOD), and the leaf for MEDICINE." Ezekiel 47:12 KJV

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hallelujah Honey Butter recipe

This sweet spread is delicious on homemade breads and baked potatoes!

1/2 cup pine nuts OR macadamia nuts
1 tablespoon Udo's or Flaxseed oil
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon raw, unfiltered honey
1/4 cup distilled water
1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
1/3 cup coconut oil
Directions

In a Vita-Mix or other powerful blender, blend all the above ingredients minus the coconut oil, until smooth.
If needed, add a little more water to reach a smooth consistency.
Then add the coconut oil and blend again.
Place in a mold or small glass jar and refrigerate. ENJOY!

(Keeps for weeks refrigerated, or can be frozen for longer storage. For even more flavor, minced fresh herbs and/or garlic can be added)

No comments:

Post a Comment